I asked once, how can I improve my sailing, I was told you need to do three things;
“Concentrate, Concentrate and Concentrate.” (Mr Geof Gilson Y170)
Hear is some words from people who have motivated.
If you have any words of wisdom or some one else’s wisdom that has motivated you plese post it for others to benefit by.
- “Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all that he can.”
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” Buda
- “Do not allow yourself to get hung up on things that have already happened, or worry about things that may happen. Concentrate on what your are shooting for right now and everything else will take care of itself.”
- “There’s always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning.” Pat Riley.
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” C S lewis
- “You can motivate by fear, and you can motivate by reward. But both those methods are only temporary. The only lasting thing is self motivation.”~Homer Rice~
- “You only ever grow as a human being if you’re outside your comfort zone.”– Percy Cerutty”
- “Do not let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.”